White Clay is a great option for almost all skin types as it gently draws dirt and build-up out from beneath the surface of the skin and absorbs excess oil that may clog pores. The best clay mask for mature skin and users with a normal complexion, White Clay also works as a mild exfoliant. In addition to refining the surface of your skin to reveal a softened, purified, and clarified complexion, it may also reduce pore size!
Kaolin Clay as a Cleanser:
If you want to use kaolin clay as a cleanser, you can opt for kaolin clay-based OTC products. You can also use its powdered form for your regular cleaning procedure.
How to use
1. Take some warm water into your palm.
2. Mix a pinch of kaolin clay with the water.
3. Rub it on your face gently.
4. Wash it off and pat your face dry
Kaolin Clay as a Mask:
Kaolin clay masks are also available over the counter. But there are a few things you need to keep in mind while applying a mask.
1. Clean your face properly before applying the mask.
2. Keep the brush(applicator) clean before and after applying the mask. This will ensure that no pathogen enters your skin.
3. Apply the mask on your face and neck to get an even toned skin on both.
4. A Kaolin clay mask has to stay on your face for at least 9 minutes.
5. Moisturize your skin after you wash off the mask.
Benefits Of Kaolin Clay For Skin
Absorbs Extra Oil, Natural Cleanser, Exfoliator, Soothes Your Skin, Evens Out Your Skin Tone,
Ingesting kaolin clay is thought to help with the treatment of diarrhea
As a hair product
Kaolin clay has been used in some hair care products to help detoxify the scalp.
As a teeth cleanser
Kaolin clay has been used in some natural toothpastes or as a tooth powder, but its effectiveness at cleaning teeth is unclear.
As a deodorant
Because kaolin clay is able to absorb excess oil and impurities, it’s also used as a deodorant alternative.